Silicolian Soft RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down due to 1.6?

4 posters

Go down

Down due to 1.6? Empty Down due to 1.6?

Post  Albinsson Fri May 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi there!
I just tried to logg in and noticed that I was getting end of streams, is the server updating, down or needs to get updated?
Albinsson
Albinsson

Back to top Go down

Down due to 1.6? Empty Re: Down due to 1.6?

Post  Albinsson Sat May 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Ok, it is online, I just had to remove the port from the IP. But one thing I noticed however is that the old world "is no more".
I miss my tower already...
Albinsson
Albinsson

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinsson Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:51 pm

(You might wonder why I just don't edit my post, well I do it this way to notify that a change has been made in a thread.)

Well, removing the port from the IP apperently managed to get me into a diffrent server, totally unrelated to the usual server. So the question still stand, plus an addition:

Is the server down?

Or, is the only thing that has changed the IP?

If that is the case, what is the new one?

And, were the heck are everybody?

Albinsson
Albinsson

Back to top Go down

Post  Stanky Chicken Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:34 am

the owner of this server is a really cool guy but extremely unreliable.
I also think he just started the server to meet girls...

Stanky Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  keizar Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 pm

A rly fast CROP of my Facebook wall:

Down due to 1.6? Capturenwg

Erik = Alth...the other dude is me...now happy at the news??? Would everyone stay calm now?

keizar

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinsson Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:15 pm

It is fully understandable, I were just a little bit confused regarding the other server having the same IP and, I don't like to sit ignorant so I just had to ask what the status was.

Also, good luck with the work and collage issues.
Albinsson
Albinsson

Back to top Go down

Post  Althaluz Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 am

Stanky Chicken wrote:the owner of this server is a really cool guy but extremely unreliable.
I also think he just started the server to meet girls...

I agree that on sertain occations i might be unreliable, but then again ... got loads of other stuff to do , and sometimes there just isnt any time, the server Host has had some major problems with their systems due to a server migration, been in touch with them every day for a month now, but there is still hope... dont loose faith in us, and what we had, its unfortunate that things evolved as it did, but fear not.

and i just rofld at the
Stanky Chicken wrote:I also think he just started the server to meet girls...

haha i mean comeon ... who does that ? xD
Althaluz
Althaluz
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://silicolian.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post  Stanky Chicken Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:11 pm

i spent a huge amount of time building a town on this server with a handful of other dedicated and fun players
I asked you if you'd be keeping this server up before I put many hours into and you said you would be keeping it up
it turns out I wasted all that time
so I wont be coming back to the server and I would advise anyone else to do the same.

EDIT:removed the Link (alth)

Stanky Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinsson Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 pm

I think it is a bit of a shame that you feel like that, it is not as if Alth chose to shut the server down, nor is it his fault.
But I know your feeling, that it seems like your time have been wasted and that it feels pointless to do another thing because it will also get wasted.
It is on occasions like this when you have to remember that the admin and the moderators also have a life (It is very hard to beleive, I know! Smile ) so things will not allways go like they want it, things turns up and prioreties have to be changed. After all this is just a game, sure it is a hell of a time waster but it is fun and one might get a sense of achivement when one is done with a project. But it is still just a game and it can't(shouldn't) be the top priorety in ones life, so things is bound to come up and interfere if bad luck strikes.
Wich, when you think about it only happens on rare occations.
Albinsson
Albinsson

Back to top Go down

Post  Althaluz Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:24 pm

The NEW server is Up and Core management Recruitment has begun, Due to Long Downtime and so forth ive decided once again the best approach is a clean whipe of World, users and Admins to be in order.

If you wish to be on the ADMIN side of things Head to
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/498470-eriks-worldrplooking-for-coore-managementnew/page__gopid__6567504#entry6567504

if you wish to only be a Member
stay posted i will post an Update to this later on this week when most of the server , world, and Management is dealt with.

Thank you all for your patience and i hope to see you soon

-Alth
Althaluz
Althaluz
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinsson Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:09 pm

How nice!
Although a bit sad with the wipe out... But that only leaves room for improvements!
Though, I think I will help you with the spawn this time, instead of building a massive tower in the middle of nowhere.

And, yes... What is the IP? None of those who are available at this site seems to work...

Edit: I'm a horrible reader when it comes to good news aperently, I in my happy ignorance, skipped your note about 'later in the week'. I'm sorry about that though and I hope that your management recruitment goes well, I on the other hand can't help you in that department for three main reasons, one: I will probably not be active enough, two: I know none of the commands and third: I know nearly nothing about the plugins.
Albinsson
Albinsson

Back to top Go down

Post  Althaluz Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Albinsson wrote:How nice!
Although a bit sad with the wipe out... But that only leaves room for improvements!
Though, I think I will help you with the spawn this time, instead of building a massive tower in the middle of nowhere.

And, yes... What is the IP? None of those who are available at this site seems to work...

Edit: I'm a horrible reader when it comes to good news aperently, I in my happy ignorance, skipped your note about 'later in the week'. I'm sorry about that though and I hope that your management recruitment goes well, I on the other hand can't help you in that department for three main reasons, one: I will probably not be active enough, two: I know none of the commands and third: I know nearly nothing about the plugins.

Well ive got an Announcement to make, The server will be kept locked and used for Filming purposes, now you are welcome to join our small Film Crew, you can find our Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/TiXiE445 , we are currently

Me, Sin and Keizar one spot left, you need to have Skype and minecraft Smile (last one there ... duh) xD

Also... Forums will be locked next saturday so Thank you everyone it has truly been an fun experience
Althaluz
Althaluz
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinsson Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:22 pm

I took the time and looked trough some of your videos, I did enjoy it and it looks like it is a fun thing to do.
So I would be happy to join you guys, given that you have any room left of course.
Albinsson
Albinsson

Back to top Go down

Post  Althaluz Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Albinsson wrote:I took the time and looked trough some of your videos, I did enjoy it and it looks like it is a fun thing to do.
So I would be happy to join you guys, given that you have any room left of course.

Always Room for You Albin

add me to Skype and well try it out ^^ exiztence654
Althaluz
Althaluz
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum