Silicolian Soft RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving minecraft for a while...

2 posters

Go down

Leaving minecraft for a while... Empty Leaving minecraft for a while...

Post  Koon09 Fri May 06, 2011 6:54 am

Ok well i guess i could say that things in my life have got more shitty than i thought they ever could meaning i am going to have to sell my laptop and everything else that will give me a little bit more money, also canceling my subscription to broadband and my t.v with virgin media, i don't know how long it will be until i am able to get back on my feet although hopefully it's within the next 6 month upto a year, sorry i couldn't play with you all longer however when i am able to get my things back i will try and start playing with you guys again, that is if the server is still up, so until then i guess this is goodbye... it has been really nice playing with you all on the server, actually its been better than nice, you guys really made me days and actually got me to smile when i was going through so much shit, so for that i say thanks hopefully i meet people like you irl someday because you are just all awesome and i love you all <33
Koon09
Koon09

Back to top Go down

Leaving minecraft for a while... Empty Re: Leaving minecraft for a while...

Post  Althaluz Fri May 06, 2011 10:50 am

Koon09 wrote:Ok well i guess i could say that things in my life have got more shitty than i thought they ever could meaning i am going to have to sell my laptop and everything else that will give me a little bit more money, also canceling my subscription to broadband and my t.v with virgin media, i don't know how long it will be until i am able to get back on my feet although hopefully it's within the next 6 month upto a year, sorry i couldn't play with you all longer however when i am able to get my things back i will try and start playing with you guys again, that is if the server is still up, so until then i guess this is goodbye... it has been really nice playing with you all on the server, actually its been better than nice, you guys really made me days and actually got me to smile when i was going through so much shit, so for that i say thanks hopefully i meet people like you irl someday because you are just all awesome and i love you all <33

i think i can safely say that everyone including me, will miss you greatly, and we hope that you get it better soon, don't forget where we are, we will always be here for you! - Remember you are great just the way you are.
Althaluz
Althaluz
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://silicolian.forum.st

Back to top Go down