Silicolian Soft RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

+4
Stanky Chicken
keizar
SinLigereep
Althaluz
8 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Introduce yourself!

Post  Althaluz Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 am

allright so here you can introduce yourself to other members.

i will start then! to give a brief how to.

My name is Erik Holmen
im 20 years old and my birthday is in may the 25th 1990
born in Norway, live in sweden (Karlstad, Värmland)
i like to manage allsorts of things, and i see myself as quite fair.

i enjoy playing minecraft and also have in the past made music and hosted a webradio.

my likes is Dogs, Rain, Summer, Black, Pizza, Techno/Trance, Girls.
my dislikes are Spiders, Hail, Fall, Pink, Mushrooms, popmusic.

im a very friendly individual but i suffer from nighmares so my mood may shift quickly...
i live by one rule, do onto others as you would have done onto yourself, hence loosing my respect is verry hard, though if you lost it once its gone forever.

now its your turn Smile Make me PROUD! cheers cheers cheers
Althaluz
Althaluz
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://silicolian.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  SinLigereep Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:13 pm

My name is Megan Kowalczyk, but I prefer to be called Sin.
I was born in NH but live in NC right now.
I draw, read, and write. My artwork is found at SinLigereep.deviantart.com
I play video games.

I've had a hard past, but I've become a better person and have grown from it.
I am bipolar, but I no longer take meds since it's pretty much under control right now.
I have 12 cats and 2 dogs, all happy and healthy.

I love animals, always have. I don't eat much meat.... not just because I love animals, but because there isn't much meat that I actually like the taste of... Pork is one I absolutely love though.
I'm more of a fruitarian than anything else... I love and eat all kinds of fruits.

I'm a very nice and friendly person. I believe in doing what is right and treating others with love and respect. I am pretty modest and can be shy at times... but I am a very outgoing person.

Right now my family is struggling because of people screwing us over, but we're making it by. I'm doing commissions to try and help make ends meet and relieve some pressure. Don't say go get a job, I've been looking for a year now. Doing commissions and accepting donations is my only form of income right now.

I am using my family's computer right now since my laptop is being fixed, so I haven't been able to draw lately (I draw digitally). I've been using Minecraft as a way to draw and communicate.

I do like to listen to people and give advice, so if anyone needs someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, I'm always here.

I have a very big vocab and know a lot of facts.... so I may make your brain grow XD

My motto is "I'm wiser beyond my years, yet still a kid at heart."

SinLigereep
Webmaster
Webmaster

http://SinLigereep.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  keizar Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi All.

My name is Димитър Цеков(Dimitar Tzekov) a.k.a [OP]keizar or for short K(as Xi calls me).
I'm 20 born on 13th February 1991(Yes 1 day before Valentines and my 18th B-day was on a Friday....), in Montana(Dont mistake it for the USA town), Bulgaria. I live in the capital Sofia for 14-15 years, and currently I'm a college student, with no work.
I like most music genres, but dont like those Hardcore ones like Death Metal and the more hard techo ones. My Fav collor is yellow and grey, and I dislike couple of things, like mushrooms and coconut, stupid ppl(as in their mentality is lower then their age, but if u play dumb that's ok), and other stuff not poping into my head.
I also like RPG games mostly and going out with friends, althou atm i can't go out with friends bcs my phone's provider has cut me off.

keizar

Back to top Go down

Post  Stanky Chicken Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Hi everyone

My name is Ian I'm a 21 year old chemistry student living in Maryland where i was born and have lived my entire life.
I'm currently studying organic chemistry at a community college because I was expelled from my university, but I plan to transfer after the summer to a different university.

Other than mine craft my interests are chemistry, human evolution, nature, religion, partying and music. I'm really into the technical aspects of music and composing. I play the drums, piano, ukulele, and have basic skills on many other instruments.

I love to help people out in any way so if you ever need anything just hit me up in mine craft and I'll be there for you. See you around!

Stanky Chicken

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Moi

Post  Bmrg_2 Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:03 am

My names Brandon G Very Happy I'm in grade 12, live in Canada, eh Wink Part time job at a grocery store xD
I seem to waste a lot of time on video games xD, Mostly MineCraft now. I post pictures of MineCraft at this site; http://minecraftmemories.tumblr.com/, feel free to summit anything c:
I've been a vegetarian for a year minus twelve days! I still eat fish and eggs, no milk products.
Erhm so yeh (:
Bmrg_2
Bmrg_2

http://MineCraftMemories.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaraMash Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:12 pm

I figured I don't have much to hide, so I'll contribute here

My name is Matt, I also live in Canada, freshly graduated high school and I'm currently applying to apprenticeships and colleges as a cabinetmaker. I enjoy playing video games, of course. (Why would I be here if I didn't? Razz) The two that seem to take up most of my time are Minecraft (Of course, again) and WoW. I love music, specifically heavy rock and metal. Some of my favourite artists include Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, Serj Tankian, and some others. I currently express my love of music by playing in a band, we play local shows once or twice a month and it's really fun getting on stage, letting loose and playing music that I love.

I enjoy art in general, but aside from musical art I also enjoy visual art and literary art. I find sometimes I feel uninspired to draw or write, but when I am inspired you can't stop me, I can just get into 'the zone' and loose track of time Razz

That's just about it for now, if I think of anything else important I'll update this post. Cheers
MaraMash
MaraMash

http://MaMesh.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinsson Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:14 pm

I kinda dislikes these kind of things and usually avoid it, but I feel inclined to introduce myself for some reason. (and you set the bar high too, regarding the detail in information)
But here I go!

My name is Douglas Albinsson and NO I'm not fond of my last name or any relatives that my user-name might suggest, it is a "thing" of mine that spawned from my lack of imagination when it comes to nicknames/usernames in the digitalized world.
It just seemed to boring to just take my first name so in lack of better things to pick from came my last name.
I live in Sweden and is 17 years old at the moment and currently studies physical science (chemistry, physics, biology, astrophysics) as a main subject but I also have and tend to other fields of education like English, religion, history and Swedish.

I'm afraid that I might seem a bit stale and boring and then I'm not referring to the words above this, as I always try to be logical and reflect on what choices to make, this have caused a deduction about several things and still does;
I always try to be friendly to people, regardless on how hard it might seem to "cope" with them.
I'm a (in lack of better words) a ecologitarian? a part-time vegetarian. It's for the sake of global warming and the worlds food shortage I usually eat vegetables and I might have a good'ol piece of meat on a weekend dinner.
After all, the laws of thermodynamics explains that eating meat is a very inefficient method of acquiring energy to fuel further actions.
Also my aim in life might seem a bit... boring. It is simply: Get useful before you die.

My plans for the future?
Well, I'm bound to end up in research as a lot of work is needed to be done so life can get better for every one. So my planning is that I probably will end up in a material research as earth's raw resources isn't enough to support a growing human population at this moment (I've seen the numbers and the trend-curve, it doesn't look pretty).
As I don't want anyone to get harmed (and people usually don't listen to birth restrictions) so I have chosen to work on this issue and something that I have my eyes on is collecting resources from space, as we have an abundance of material to work with in our solar system.
So in the near future I will start my university studies, where I shall do that I don't know yet, nor do I know exactly what I should study...

So why am I here?
Well everybody needs to relax to preform well and isn't minecraft a excellent relaxation agent? (insert friendly grin here).
And I would like to try some light role-playing to see what the fuss is all about and this server seemed to be full of friendly players as well, so why not?
But I also play garrysmod and a wide variety of RTS and FPS with friends (then usually on a "internet-café").

Oooh... I hope I didn't over-do it or forget something.

NOTE: If we are chatting, please note if you haven't noticed already that my English is scarred for life by all the English scientific books that has been the major contributor to my vocabulary, and my dyslexia might slow me down as I need to error check my text.
So please be patient and you might end up with with a slightly errornous text.

Last edited by Albinsson on Tue May 03, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and formulation.)
Albinsson
Albinsson

Back to top Go down

Post  Djraptor5 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 am

My name is Roman Paolini
I am italian but live in england i am 14 and love astronomy and video games i am a tipical nerd but i am fit and healthy i love animals i hav 3 cats used to hav a dog and am currently taking falconry lessons i hav a short temper and i am mostly serious so i wanted to come here because it seems like a mature server. I have deslexia i dont rlly like to blame every thing om it but i hav to say that i find it hard to read wiv it but will still read a good book i am very friendly and communicate wiv others i hav many friends and hoping to get some more here.
Djraptor5
Djraptor5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum