Silicolian Soft RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheUnit [Netherlands][ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

TheUnit [Netherlands][ACCEPTED] Empty TheUnit [Netherlands][ACCEPTED]

Post  TheUnit Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello there,

Im a 18 year old male that i going to school, and working hard on becoming an Architect.
But this will take about more years but we are doing our best. I work every saturday to gett some money.
Im alot online just because im a big fan of computer games so i have 2 Gaming pc's, one laptop (This laptop is more for school but i like to draw my structure out that i build on minecraft
with the program AutoCAD.
Im living in Holland a nice and small country in europe.

I wana join the community because i like to talk about general topic's and building structure together and ofcourse build some structures that are realistic and that are great for roleplay servers.
But what i don't like is when people are griefing our stealing from otherpeople and ofcourse when they are building structures that are just not possible and that are flooding in the air.

Why would you accept me onto our server ?
Because i like to work as a community, im online at least 2 hours a day if its not more. and i have alot of experience with small projects but also alot of big projects

Looking forward to hear form you.
TheUnit, from the Netherlands.
TheUnit
TheUnit

http://www.minecraft.net

Back to top Go down

TheUnit [Netherlands][ACCEPTED] Empty Re: TheUnit

Post  Althaluz Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Hello there mate!
im guessing your INGAME name is :theunit
and will add you to the whitelist thusly!

See you online soon Smile
Althaluz
Althaluz
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://silicolian.forum.st

Back to top Go down