Silicolian Soft RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Finally Back on Track!

Go down

Server Finally Back on Track! Empty Server Finally Back on Track!

Post  Althaluz Fri May 06, 2011 11:03 am

Ive worked my ass of for a few days now, setting up the server and the plugins, i can now say that its eaven slightly better than the old one, so from now on my focus will be on recruiting more people, if you happen to be in touch with our old playerbase, please do not hesitate to ask them to return.

as this is a Fresh start its also a fresh banlist with no banns added, so this is the onlychance for you people that where on it to get back in and join the fun.

im expecting each and everyone on the management team to start pulling their load, since this cost me money and time to do, i expect nothing less from you... earn your stars (Not implying you should pay me, just help out with the ingame shit)

last time we never really got into the whole Roleplaying as much as i intended, this time it will be run slightly different, ill set a date, and from that moment on we are Live Smile

so get to building your Cities, Houses, villages and or Shack's, explore the world as you se fit and enjoy yourself...

and again ... Welcome to Silicolian SoftRP server =] king
Althaluz
Althaluz
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://silicolian.forum.st

Back to top Go down